Remove unwanted objects from photos like they were never there before! Magically perfect your amazing photos now! Easily clone any part of your photos, or completely remove unwanted objects from your pictures without impacting the background by using this photo editing software!
Here are some of its amazing features
- Repair damaged buildings or objects in a photo.
- Remove annoying watermarks, logos, date stamps, stickers, texts and etc from a picture.
- Retouch blemishes on people’s faces, including wrinkles, acne, pimples, and beard.
- Restore black and white damaged photos.
- Clone yourself in the photo to make it a unique image.
Here are the various tools that are included in the Photo Eraser software:
- Rectangle Selection Tool – This tool is used applying Red Mask and Green Donor on the pictures in a rectangular shape.
- Lasso Selection Tool – This another selection, familiar to those who work on Photoshop. You can freely select the area to apply a red mask and green donor. Drag over the area you want to select.
- Polygon Selection Tool – Selection tool to apply the red mask and green donor, just click on an initial point over the area of the object and release it. Continue doing this until the object is covered.
- Selection Brush Tool – This tool looks like a pencil with ‘+’ sign beneath it. Select the unwanted items by brushing over that item, even you can change the size of the brush tool using the Brush Size Slider.
- Fix the Selection Tool – This tool is kind of similar to the Selection Brush tool, this looks like a pencil with ‘-’ sign below it. This tool fixes the selected part if there is some problem with the image, just the brush the area you want to fix.
- Sampling Stamp Tool – This tool is really easy to use, and it first allows you to copy an area from the photo and the use that selected part to fix any other area of that photo. Like removing birds from the sky, just copy a part with no birds on it and cover it over the birds.
- Smart Clone Tool – This tool is used for cloning any person or object in the photo. Just select which item or any part of the photo you want to clone and duplicate that in the photo on any other area.
- Red Mask – By default the selected area will be covered by this Red Mask if you are using any selection tool from the toolbar on this application. This selected red mask area will get erased when we will select the Erase button.
- Green Donor – It is similar to the Red mask as it also marks the area you have selected. You will need to click on the Green Donor button first and then all your selected area will be covered with a green mask. This feature is used for fix any missing part in the photos, for example, you can repair a broken building in the photo.
How to crack
- Install app does not run
- Copy and replace ‘PEraser.exe’ from crack directory
- Run ‘Registered.reg’