Total Uninstall is a utility designed to correctly remove installed programs. The first step in the operation of Total Uninstall is tracking changes in the system during the installation of new software. A snapshot of the file system and registry is taken before and after the installation of a particular application. In the future, based on the data collected at the time of installation of the programs (pictures before and after installation), the utility will quickly and accurately help you to remove the program you do not need. As you can see, everything is quite simple. There is no congestion in the Total Uninstall interface, all actions are set via step-by-step dialogs.
- No need for serials and cracks to get the full version, (already done it for you).
- No unnecessary registry changes.
- No boring installation of tool-bars in your browser or other unwanted things.
- You can even run this torrent from an USB-Stick.
- Easy Uninstall with the Windows control panel.
- Choose where you want to put the files on your PC.
- These are a few things that make a ‘2-click run’ version a better version.
1. Execute the .exe file.
2. Follow the instructions.
3. Enjoy the program.