Wondershare DVD Creator is a simple and practical DVD creator. It enables you to burn almost any video file into DVD with high quality at high speed on your Mac.
With built-in editors, you can personalize your videos/slideshow by applying static and dynamic menu templates, adding your favorite song as background music.
What’s more, Wondershare DVD Creator allows you to preview video in real time to ensure all goes as you want.
- Create DVD from All Sorts of Videos
- Burn almost all video formats into DVD, including MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, etc.
- Easily import your videos/slideshows created by iMovie.
- Convert the videos shot by your iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder and any other devices.
- Convert downloaded videos or movies from YouTube, or torrent sites, like Vuze, etc. to DVD
- Create a unique slideshow with practical editing tools
- Make a slideshow by your photos with just a drag-and-drop.
- Add, delete, rotate your photo as you wish, and you can even add a plantation on it by applying the text.
- Transition effects are provided to make the images flow in a creative manner from one to the next.
- Set your favorite song as the background music of the photo slideshow.
- Built-in editor lets you retouch your videos
- + Rotate, crop and trim video files to remove black bars or to adapt to different screen sizes
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and other special effects for a better visual experience.
- Apply effects such as Old film, Gray to customize your clip.
- Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
- Personalize your DVD with free and original menu templates
- 4 types of menu template for you to customize your DVD, and you can free download more on our website.
- Add your own background music and photo, set title thumbnail, add text to customize the DVD menu as you like.
- Easy and Fast DVD Creation
- Preview the original and output videos with a built-in player before you save a final DVD.
- Support acceleration high-techs to ensure fast speed.
- 4 output formats can be chosen: DVD disc, DVD folder, .dvdmedia, and ISO files.
- TV Standard Support: NTSC, PAL
- OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor